Posted: 24 January 2013
Event Date: 17 January 2013
We recently presented an exclusive voltage management best-practice webinar in conjunction with Electrical Review.
If you were unable to attend on the day or would like to revisit the presentation you can access a recording of the broadcast here.
Please note that the audio will commence after approximately 25 seconds. A number of additional questions received after the broadcast have now been published and can be viewed here.
Themes covered include:
- An overview of voltage management technologies available
- A focus on voltage management through HV/MV supply, dispelling the myth this is a sub-optimal solution
- Case study illustrations will feature
* How site suitability is assessed
* Q&A session
- Erika Wilson, Managing Director, Wilson Power Solutions
- Steve Young MIET, Independent Power Quality & Voltage Management Consultant, Vector Group UK